- Every pupil must bring the hand book to the school daily.
- Pupils must be in the school premises at least 10 minutes before the first bell.
- Late comers will be fined unless there is a genuine reason.
- Every student must come to school in full school uniform on all school days including test and examination days.
- The students should be neat and clean.
- Hair and nails must be neatly maintained and trimmed regularly. Girls with long hair should braid it in neat plaits bound with ribbons. Fancy hair clips and nail polish are discouraged.
- Pupils should take care of their books and belongings.
- Students should not wear costly jewels and ornaments and not bring valuables to school.
- Comics, transistors and such things should not be brought to the school.
- Purchase of food articles from road side vendors is to be avoided totally.
- All Students are expected to take part in co-curricular activities of the school as part of their education.
- School games and exercise are compulsory for all except in case of exemption for medical reasons supported by certificates from recognized medical practitioners.
- No pupil suffering from a contagious or infectious disease will be allowed to attend school.
- Parents and guardians are requested not to see the children or meet the teachers during the class hours.
- Irregular attendance, indifference to studies, misbehaviours in the classrooms, arrogance and lack of respect to the teacher, cheating of any kind, serious misconduct and the like, are sufficient reasons for severe punishment and even dimissal from school.
- Tests and examinations should be taken on the specified days. No separate test will be conducted for absentees.
- Parents are requested to contact office for all routine transactions.
- Assignments, note books and other such records are to be produced on the specified dates without fail.
- Parents must ensure that their words do not carry any CD’s Mobile Phone, ipods & Electrical Gadgets, if found the items will be ceased and a fine of Rs. 500/- will be imposed.
- Cent percent attendance is expected from each pupil.
- Pupils should be present on the closing and re-opening dates of a vacation.
- Pupils should as a rule, attend all the tests and examinations. If a pupil does not, for health reasons, attend the examination, he/she should produce a medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- Students are not permitted to go home after the unit test & mid term assignment, if done the child will be marked absent.
- Students are not permitted to arrive late to school under any circumstances, late arrival students will be sent back home.
Students coming late to school will not be allowed in general, except when parents accompany them with a letter explaining the reason. Students will not be allowed to leave the school in the middle of the class hours or for a part of the day without a letter from the parent requesting for such permission.
The students must come with their lunch to the school. Parents are not allowed to be in the school during the lunch time and no child will be allowed to go home during the lunch break. These are for reasons of security and safety of the children.